In total, nine Miami nightclubs made the 2012 Nightclub & Bar Top 100 nightclubs in America list released by industry publication Nightclub & Bar.
LIV Miami Nightclub at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach has an extra reason to party down this week. LIV ranks among the top five highest-grossing clubs in America. 5th-place LIV raked in as much as $45 million last year.
Mango’s Tropical Cafe ranked No. 14 and Clevelander at No. 22 followed by Mansion Miami at No. 26.
The Top 100 ceiling was raised yet again with No. 1-ranked Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub in Las Vegas reporting 2011 revenue in excess of $70 million, a record-breaking figure for the club in its first full year of operation.
Altogether, the Top 100 venues generated $1.4 billion, up 9.2% from the 2011 list total. Overall, the top clubs continue to generate growth well in excess of the overall bar and nightclub segment, which grew 1% in 2011.
High-grossing nightclubs and bars around the country experienced another banner year, and the 2012 Nightclub & Bar Top 100 roster reflects the ongoing success of numerous established clubs and the outstanding performance of several newcomers.
The Top 15 of Nightclub & Bar’s 100 Highest Grossing Nightclubs in America
- Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub, Las Vegas, $70-80 MM
- XS Nightclub, Las Vegas, $60-70 MM
- TAO Nightclub, Las Vegas, $45-60 MM
- Pure Nightclub, Las Vegas, $35-45 MM
- LIV, Miami Beach, $35-45 MM
- LAX Nightclub, Las Vegas, $35-45 MM
- HAZE Nightclub, Las Vegas, $35-45 MM
- Surrender Nightclub, Las Vegas, $25-35 MM
- The Bank Nightclub, Las Vegas, $25-35 MM
- LAVO Nightclub NYC, New York, $25-35 MM
- The Pool After Dark, Atlantic City, $25-35 MM
- LAVO LV, Las Vegas, $25-35 MM
- Tryst Nightclub, Las Vegas, $25-35 MM
- Mango’s Tropical Café, Miami Beach, $25-35 MM
- Seacrets, Ocean City, MD, $15-25 MM
Developed by Nightclub & Bar in partnership with Chicago-based hospitality market research firm Technomic and now in its fourth year, the 2012 Top 100 is the only ranking of the leading bars, clubs and lounges based on total annual revenue.